These Easter Blondies are amazing and are super easy to make in time for Easter! Simply add your favourite easter eggs to this recipe. I am using Cadbury Mini Eggs and they held their shape through the cooking process.
- Melted butter - 225 gms
- Sugar - ½ cup
- Brown sugar - 1 ¾ cup
- Vanilla extract - 1 tablespoon
- Egg - 2 + 1yolk only
- Wheat-pastry flour - 2 ½ cups
- Corn flour - ⅓ cup
- Baking powder - ½ teaspoon
- Salt - ½ teaspoon
- Mini Egg
- Milk chocolate chips - ½ cup
- Preheat the oven over 180 degrees centigrade and line an 8 x 8 tin with parchment paper.
- Take a big bowl and pour 225 gms of melted butter and ½ cup of sugar and 1 ⅓ cup of brown sugar. Take your time to mix all the ingredients with a spatula
- Now add the eggs + yolks into the butter mixture. Add 1 tablespoon of vanilla extract and mix until it becomes soft and creamy. Set the wet mixture aside.
- Take another bowl and add the 2 ½ cups of pastry flour to it. Add ⅓ cup of cornflour in it. Now add salt and baking powder, both ½ tablespoon. Mix all the ingredients until it’s incorporated.
- Now gradually add the dry mixture to the wet mixture. Add the chocolate chips and give it a good mix with the spatula.
- Place the mixture over the tray and spread it evenly. The surface must be very even. Put the tray into the oven and bake it for about 25 minutes. The inside will be gooey and soft at the same time.
- Take the tray out of the oven and let it sit for 20 minutes inside the pan.
- Now wrap the blondie with plastic wrap and put it into the refrigerator until its cool.
- Cut this delicious dessert into your desired pieces and serve.