Throw every banana bread recipe you have & use this is instead. This is the only Ultimate Banana Bread Recipe you will ever need. Is moist, fluffy and the addition of chocolate chips makes this an extra special treat.
- ½ cup (105gm) butter
- 2 eggs at room temp
- 4-5 mashed bananas approx. 2 cups
- ¼ cup full fat milk
- ¼ (50gm) cup granulated sugar
- ½ (100gm) cup brown sugar
- 1⅔ (205gm) cup self raising flour
- 1 cup chocolate chips or your favourite chopped chocolate
- Preheat oven to 347°F or 175C. Grease and line a loaf pan with parchment paper.
- Melt butter in a microwave safe bowl. Add both sugars and mix well.
- Add milk, eggs and vanilla. Mix well until well combined.
- Mash the bananas with a fork and mix it in with the other liquid ingredients.
- Pour in the flour then fold through the wet mixture. Stir in the chocolate chips then pour into your prepared loaf dish. You can add more chocolate on top if you wish.
- Place in the oven and cook for 40 minutes or when a toothpick inserted in the middle of the loaf comes out clean.