Caramilk Cookie Pies
These Caramilk cookie pieces are so delicious with a crispy outside and filled with a gooey Caramilk centre. You will not be able to stop at one!
- 115gm (1/2 cup) butter, softened
- 90gm (1/2 cup) brown sugar
- 50gm (1/4 cup) sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- 210gm (1 and 1/2 cups) plain flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 24 pieces of Caramilk
- Preheat oven to 180 C (350 F) standard / 160 C (320 F) fan-forced. Grease a 12 hole muffin tin well with butter or cooking oil.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the butter and sugars using an electric beater for a minute or two until well combined.
- Add the eggs and the vanilla and beat until combined. Now add the sifted flour, baking soda and gently mix briefly until well combined.
- Use a cookie scoop to divide the cookie dough into 12 even-sized balls. Press two pieces of Caramilk into the centre and ensure its covered with the cookie dough.
- Place in the oven for 10-14 minutes or until the tops are golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and let the cookies cool for about 15 minutes, then very gently run a butter knife around the edges and lift the cookies out. Enjoy!