Today I am going to show you how to make super yummy Nutella cookies pies! These gooey Nutella cookie cups will blow your mind with their surprise filling of dreamy Nutella goodness.
Nutella Cookie Pies
These gooey Nutella cookie cups will blow your mind with their surprise filling of dreamy Nutella goodness!
- 115gm (1/2 cup) butter, softened
- 90gm (1/2 cup) brown sugar
- 50gm (1/4 cup) sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- 210gm (1 and 1/2 cups) plain flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 12 teaspoons Nutella
1. Line a plate with baking or parchment paper. Dollop 15 teaspoons of Nutella on and pop them in the freezer for at least 60 minutes.
2. Preheat oven to 180 C (350 F) standard / 160 C (320 F) fan-forced. Grease a 12 hole muffin tin well with butter or cooking oil.
3. In a large mixing bowl, beat the butter and sugars using an electric beater for a minute or two until well combined. Add the eggs and the vanilla and beat until combined.
4. Now add the sifted flour, baking soda and gently mix briefly until well combined.
5. Use a cookie scoop to divide the cookie dough into 15 even-sized balls. Then grab the Nutella from the freezer and dent a hole in the dough and place a frozen piece of Nutella inside. Cover the Nutella with the dough ensuring you can not see the Nutella from the outside.
6. Place in the oven for 10-14 minutes or until the tops are golden brown.
7. Remove from the oven and let the cookies cool for about 15 minutes, then very gently run a butter knife around the edges and lift the cookies out.
8. These are best enjoyed hot!